School officials at St. Bernard Prep in Cullman are expecting an increase in enrollment for the upcoming 2012-13 academic year. Headmaster, John Tekulve, said the school is anticipating an enrollment of 170 students.
In a letter to the faculty and staff, Tekulve said, “This increase is due to the reputation for excellence in educating students that you have helped to develop. Your hard work and dedication toward molding our students in body, mind, and spirit are much appreciated and recognized by many.”
Additionally, the following changes in faculty have been made:
· Rodney Fike will assume the position as Librarian, replacing Br. Leo Borelli.
· Br. Charles Manning will teach part-time.
· Shelley Pery will teach classes full-time in the Science Department.
· Br. Linus Koch is taking on the duties of teaching ESL classes
· Misty Howse will substitute teach for Spanish while Katie Aguilar is on maternity leave.
· Miriam Stella will teach Mathematics at the middle and high school.
· Br. Leo Borelli will teach Latin.
Students move into the dorms on Sunday, August 19th and classes begin on Monday, August 20.
Follow St. Bernard Prep on Facebook or www.stbernardprep.com.